December 16, 2017
You can use WP menu builder to build menus

Electricity main panel board fired children evacuated in the hospital

May 16, 2017 0

hospital-aThe staff of the Pediatric ward of Batticaloa Teaching Hospital evacuated the entire ward before and danger could befall them by a fire caused by an electrical fault yesterday (15).

Director Batticaloa Teaching Hospital M.S. Ibralebbai said that the main panel box had caught fire and arrangements are being made to effect the necessary repairs.

As children and their care takers had been evacuated well in time no damaged were suffered by the person.

Sivam Packiyanathan

Read More